I. BASIC PROVISIONS
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") Is ViniGrandi GmbH, ID: DE308735227, based in Parkallee 14 (Brandenburg Park) Deutschland, 14974 Ludwigsfelde
- Contact details of the administrator are: address: Parkallee 14 (Brandenburg Park) Deutschland, 14974 Ludwigsfelde e-mail: email@example.com phone: +4933785238583
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed a Privacy Officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The administrator stores personal information
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (ADMINISTRATORS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR)
- Recipients of personal information are individuals
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- The right of access to personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
VII. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure his personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories,
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are aware of the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is authorized to change these terms. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 01.02.2021.