Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or are delivered uniformly. be;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (ViniGrandi GmbH, Parkallee 14, 14974 Ludwigsfelde, telephone number: +4933785238583, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To ViniGrandi GmbH, Parkallee 14, 14974 Ludwigsfelde, email address: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Cross out inapplicable.